Martin Cowboy II Limited Edition Acoustic Guitar
This beautiful limited edition guitar is a wonderful collector's piece and retains the wonderful sound characteristic of Martin guitars. One of a limited run, and no longer in production, the high pressure laminate back, sides, and top allow the tone to ring through while providing a lasting surface for this fantastic scene. Comes with hardshell case.
Special Edition with graphic.
Limited Run: Number 134 of 500
Back and side tonewood: HPL
- Model: Cowboy II
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Cowboy Breakfast Scene Custom HPL Textured Finish
- Rosette: none
- Top Bracing Pattern: 000-1 (A-Frame)
- Top Braces: 000-1 (A-Frame) w/Graphite Bridge And Bowtie PLates
- Back Material: Sol Durango HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Sol Durango HPL Textured Finish
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Brown Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Black Corian
- Headstock: 6 String/No Diamond/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Jett Black HPL Textured Finish/Raised Gold Foil Logo
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Black Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Old Style 18 (Abalone)
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: none
- Finish Top: none
- Finish Neck: none
- Bridge Material: Black Micarta
- Bridge Style: 1 Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Black Micarta
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Black Knobs w/ CFM Logo
- Recommended Strings: MSP Coated Light Bronze
- Bridge & End Pins: Black/Abalone Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: none
- Case: 330 BR Hardshell
- Interior Label: Cowboy II Label Numbered in Sequence with Total (500)
- Electronics: none